Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

what a blessing

Well we are home from our trip (cruise). It took me a day or two to get out of my depression of it being over. This trip was so wonderful. I truly loved everyday and everything we did, ate, and saw. I loved having that time with my husband. Most days we ended up at the back of the ship just watching the sun set. Never made it to the finale, but just watching until we had to leave was more that we ever do here.





We saw many beautiful places but also realized how lucky we are to live where we live and have the things we have. Once Kami knew about zip-lining, she was a force you could not control. She insisted that this is something on her "bucket list" and that they were going to do this. Me and Stephen finally decided to tag along. I am so glad we did. what fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment