Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful day yesterday. It started with breakfast in bed and church. I thought I might have to work last night, but that fell through, so we decided to rent a movie and have a "movie night". We rented Avatar. I didn't think I would really like this movie - but it was good - it even had a romance in it (which always keeps mommy interested). The gifts from the kids were all their doing - which makes it even more special. Matthew's small group leader took the kids out to get presents for mom. He bought me a bouquet of flowers and a musical card. Jacob made his card and stuck $5 of his own money in it. You see, the boys know I am saving up my money for a laptop. Timothy made me a spinning card that listed all the things I am to him. All these items are cherished blessings and will be stored in my hope chest. What wonderful kids I have. I also have a wonderful hubby!! I thought I would share my gifts......











No comments:

Post a Comment