Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

life

This past week has been, should we say, full of stress. On one hand it was nice because I got to get up with many friends. I had breakfast with a wonderful lady that I am just starting to get to know. I just love her and look forward to getting to know her better. I had dinner with 3 high school friends. One, I had not seen in 15 years. We had a wonderful time of laughter and remembering. Finally, I had lunch with 2 girlfriends that I love and it was just a time of encouraging and friendship - love it!

The not so fun part was that my Great aunt died on Monday. As my parents were working their way to Pennsylvania, my aunt died of cancer. We knew that my aunt was going, but it still is hard when it finally happens. Me and my sister will be going to Pennsylvania for the funeral tomorrow. So as any mom knows, leaving the family to run around and get everywhere on their own is a job in it self to prepare for.

There are other things going on, just not at liberty to share them, but they are heart issues and sometimes hurt worst than normal stress.

I thank God that I have Him in my life. I can not imagine what life would be like without Him to lean on at times. He gives me strength when I feel drained. He gives me love when I need it the most! I am also very glad to know that my aunt is with Him now with no more cancer!!! That is reason enough to find some happiness in it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment