Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

this week

This week is going to be different for me - I just hope I can use it for all I need to. Matthew is at World Changers in Tallahassee. So please be in prayer for his group there. Also, Jacob went to my brother's house for the week in Charlotte with my parents. I was suppose to be going there - but Timothy's surgery got scheduled for Tuesday - so I could not go. Stephen leaves tomorrow on his annual golf trip with the guys. They play 36 holes of golf a day. So, I am at home with just Timothy - which basically means I am home alone. He is gone all day. Tomorrow he has his knee surgery, so please keep him in your prayers also. It should be a very simple out patient surgery. He actually wants me and him to go to the Braves game tomorrow night. We will have to wait and see. So I have a week off from being mom and wife. Not sure what to do with that kind of time. I know it will include some poolside time and some catching up on reading time. Also keep my mom's mom and step dad (my grandma and the only grandpa I have known) in your prayers. Both are basically on death's bed and we are all just waiting to hear. Thanks and sorry about all the prayer request.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment