Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

catching up

I guess there is a lot to catch up with....
First, my grandmother passed away today. I really don't know what my feelings on this are. I just know she is in a much better place and in no more pain or suffering. And for that I praise him for showing his mercy and not making her hang on any longer. But selfishly, I will miss her. I will miss her presence. She had such presence. So I am sad for the loss in my life and my children's lives. So I guess I will be traveling back to Pennsylvania this week.

On another, more happier note, our staykation went good. I don't believe we will be doing that again. We had a hard time breaking away from things we really need to break away from on vacation. Me, housework and chores; Stephen, work; and the kids, their friends and activities. We keep so busy during the year that we really need to go away and break far away from those things. But on the positive note - we really enjoyed all the places we went and what we got to see.

Timothy is off to football camp and me and Stephen are heading to Phoenix next week to go on a golf trip with good friends from college. I am so looking forward to this trip. We enjoy getting away as a couple also. It's nice.

I think that is all for now, I will post more later.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment