Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenging week

This week has been challenging. I am a people pleaser by nature and confrontations are very hard for me - I avoid them all the time (even when I shouldn't). This week started out so awesome. We had cheerleading camp on Monday and Tuesday and just in those two days, the girls improved so much. We were so excited that they had come together so well. We also had our share of God stories. None of them will seem that big of a deal, but to us they were truly answered prayer. But then it went down hill from there and I am sure that it is Satan trying his hardest to take away our joy.

I was confronted with challenges on my faith and more importantly I was lied to. Now those that know me - trust is a huge deal to me, so this situation was the hardest to take in. I am not sure how it will all end, but I am trusting that God is in control and has a bigger plan. I am also trying to not let a few take away the joys that God gave us during camp!!!

I am the worst on verses, but I do know that God says that there will be trouble in this world, but to take heart because he has already conquered this world. I believe that will be my verse this week.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment