Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

got to get better at this....

I really need to to get better at this blogging. Things here at the Howard household have picked up tremondously. One word for that.......FOOTBALL!!!! Matthew and Jacob started last week. They are playing for West Forsyth feeder program. Matthew is on the 7th grade team and Jacob is on the 5th grade team. Timothy and Stephen started this week. Timothy and Stephen also leave for football camp this Sunday. I will be at cheerleading camp on Monday and Tuesday. Yes, I know we are crazy. I am really enjoying working with the cheerleaders. They are a great group of gals!!
I am dreading starting school and am putting it off for as long as I can. I don't think we will start until Timothy starts with Veritas. I have really enjoyed not doing any school this summer.
That is really all there is to tell for the moment. See you guys around....

God Bless,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment