Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lately.....

Lately, Wow - I feel like I have been away for months. Between traveling to Pennsylvania and our trips and staykations and then camp - I feel lost in my own house. This past week was camp and was it exhausting. This was Fine Arts Camp at North Lanier and me and Trish teach the American Girl class. We love doing this - especially me - it lets met get some of that girliness out of me. We do a different doll each year - this year it was Julie - from the 70's. We made tye dyed shirts, name necklaces, blue jean purses and macromae belts. It was fun but a lot of work. And since I just got home Sunday and camp started Monday - my house was left to sit and stay dirty. So today is meant for me to clean.... UGGG!! But I did promise to post some pictures for you.......

All of us on the golf course

Stephen and Jeff at the hole Stephen "eagled"

The love of my life...











No comments:

Post a Comment