Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

life

Life has been crazy. We have had baseball games and baseball practices almost every night. The boys are both undefeated and have won by big margins. That definitely makes the season fun so far. But it will make the first loss very hard.
Stephen is tiling our bathroom floor. We had carpet and he tore all that up and has put tile down. I am putting up the picture of what he has done so far. I think he has done a great job and love my new floor.





(Sorry didn't flip it)

Me and the boys are heading to St. Louis for spring break. Each year we go on a road trip with two of my good friends and their kids. Last year my one girlfriend's husband tagged along and he is going this year also. It really is nice, he handles all the arrangements and still lets us act like silly girlfriends during the trip. We are so looking forward to this time.

I would ask that you pray for Timothy this spring break - he is heading to Puerto Rico on a mission trip. Pray for safety and good health, but also that they reach the people that they need to reach and have the heart of Jesus while they are there. I know God has some great things for them and is preparing the way - but I still ask that you pray for them.
Thats all for now,
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Love the tile on the floor! And I will be praying for Timothy.

    ReplyDelete