Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Our trip to Florida

We had a wonderful trip to Florida. My parents live down in the villages. We try and get down there at least once a year. This was Timothy's spring break from college, so we headed down! We had so much fun. We went to a Braves spring training game and Timothy and Aly won Disney water park tickets. We went to Busch Gardens where I watched all my children (including Aly) ride all the roller coasters. The hit of the day, for me, was going to see the Osmond Brothers. Now before you go thinking I am older than dirt. They were a little before my time, BUT, Donny was not. I loved Donny Osmond. I had the purple socks, purple pillowcase, and posters all over my wall!!! But he was not there. Just Jay, Wayne, Jimmy, and one other one, that I can not remember. They put on a great concert!!
We had so much fun and I hated to leave, but real life starts creeping back in, so we had to come home and jump back in. I am thankful for what time we had. I never laughed so hard, than I did this week. The boys were great and having Aly (Timothy's girlfriend) there was fun also!!
Here are some pictures....................



The Osmond Brothers!!

Everyone at the game.

Alyson and Timothy on the Jumbo-tron


No comments:

Post a Comment