Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Books

I thought I would let you know about some books I am reading this summer. They are not my usual Christian romance books, but I am enjoying them.

The first one is "Green Like God" by Jonathan Merritt. Matthew had to read and discuss this one for his science class. I don't agree with everything in this book - but it definitely give you food for thought.

The next one is Scrap Cotton by Floe Ellen Penley. It is a simple book written in diary form by a lady that grew up in Forsyth County in the early 1900s. It has been fun to read about people we only know from street sign names.

The one I am reading right now is Radical by David Platt. Not very far into this one - but it is very good - It is how we have Americanized the Christian faith - a lot of food for thought in this one also.

Just thought I would share these with you...... Enjoy your summer!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment