Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Missing Parts

It is funny how when all the people in your family are at home and life is running it's normal crazy self, you don't realize how each part is important. It is when one of those pieces is missing that things just don't seem right.

Can you tell I am missing my son? My middle son is off with his best friend in Florida. They are working on his friend's grandparent's sheep farm. He has been gone for over a week and Stephen and I miss him terribly. It just feels like the family is off sync.

I am learning that each member of our family brings things to the table that make our family work. When one of us is not there - it is off. He will be home at the end of the week, but then leaves next week for his World Changer's mission trip. What is a mama to do?

1 comment:

  1. I bet he misses you guys too. What fun to work on a farm tho. :)

    ReplyDelete