Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankfulness

As we celebrated this Thanksgiving, I really thought of all the things I am thankful for. I don't know if it is my age or what - but some days God just opens a door and lets me see how blessed I really am. I am thankful for that.

I am thankful for.....

Jesus, my Savior!! What a wonderful blessing of Grace he gives me each and everyday!!

My husband. In the past 21 years we have been through a lot, but I am thankful that God has brought us through it and grown both of us in our marriage and walk with Him. Stephen is a wonderful husband, father, provider, friend, and life partner! I am thankful that God gave him to me.

My children. What awesome children they are. All of them are growing up to be such great Christian guys. There are days that God gives me a glimpse of what he is doing in their lives and I am in awe!!

My family. I have the best parents in the whole wide world. I love them so much and am thankful for all they sacrificed and gave up for us and for the love they continue to show every day. My sister, brother, sister-n-law, brother-n-law. They are such great people and I love being around them. I love the way we still laugh all the time when we are together.

My in-love family. God could not of blessed me with a better family to marry into. We are all very close and I love each and every one of them!!! They make family so much fun!! All my sweet, sweet nieces and very handsome nephews!

Keelings - we have been friends for 20 years. They have been there for us in some dark times and we will always be grateful to them. They continue to be a huge blessing to us and we love them so much.

Matthews - this is a couple that we have been friends with for over 22 years. They also have been with us through some rough times and vice versa. We are so very thankful that God continues to let them be a part of our lives.

Girlfriends - what would I be without them??????? Tricia, Susan, Karla, Alison, Susan, Wendy, Becki, Julie, and I am I know there are more. I am thankful for all the coffee and late nights these gals have given me!!

New Friends - Isn't it funny how God brings people into your lives and after just a short time you think, Wow, how did me get along without them? I have some of those and I am very thankful for them!! I don't think they realize how much they have meant to me the past couple of months.

Jobs, our dog, a sweet, sweet girl Joy that always gives from her heart!, for friends that have the calling to adopt and love unwanted children, Christian football coaches, vacations, coke, chocolate, football season, romance novels, and the Halllmark Channel.

I know I have left off a lot and some that are really important. But God knows my heart and so they are well covered.

I am blessed,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment