Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Day

Another day with no water. I have a very good friend that reminded me that I have always said that I wanted to live in colonial times. Well, I haven't felt that far off. Everytime I (and I say "I" because the boys can go in the woods) need to go - I have to head to my neighbors house. You have no idea how much you take your bathroom for granted.

Seriously, I am going to say what I am thankful for....

1. that it didn't flood the house.
2. we have the money to pay for the repairs.
3. we have neighbors that don't care how many times we use their bathroom. (A TRUE
BLESSING!!!!)
4. That I have a husband that can handle all this. He is awesome!!

I am determined that Satan is not going to take my joy from the weekend.

Just thought I would put the blessing down - so I could be reminded of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment