Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yes, I am screaming!!

I am trying to get all the stuff together for our co-op that starts up again on Thursday. It is pioneer day and I am doing art and daily life with 1st and 2nd graders. We are going to make covered wagons and talk about what they would have carried with them as they traveled west. Well.................................... while trying to get all my supplies together, I realized one thing..............
I AM DISORGANIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is driving me crazy. My school room is a mess and I need to organize, but really don't have the room for everything. ok, so I am using this blog today to vent - I am hoping it will make me feel better.

I am also behind on my daily bible readings. So the answer to this.... get off this computer and do something about it.

So I will talk to you later.........

p.s. thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment