Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yo Yo Johnny

Wanting to give a shout out to Johnny (our youth minister) - HEY!! Don't you feel special now?

Timothy and Matthew have their Krav weekend this coming weekend. It is a great weekend filled with worship, fun and just diving into God's word. I love this weekend especially because I always get girls for the weekend. You see each age group/sex (sorry, Chickfila customers - inside joke). ex: 6th grade girls will stay at someones house for the whole weekend. I have the 9th grade girls this weekend. These girls are awesome!! They are such a great group of Christian girls. They all sleep in my basement and have their Bible studies down their with their counselor. I am so looking forward to having them here and enjoying the time with them.

It is a little crazy - but who doesn't want a little crazy in their life ever so often????

I will have to explain the Chickfila inside joke later. I am too tired to go into it tonight.

p.s. could I have said the word "weekend" a few more times??? A clear sign of how tired I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment