Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

What an awesome weekend! Watching these kids worship so freely and see their hearts for the Lord - it give such hope for the future. Sometimes the news of the day can give us the feeling of "Is there any hope?" - is God there? Well watching these kids could leave anyone with the feeling of hope. I so enjoyed being a part of this weekend. I can not imagine missing such a great time of worship, prayer, fun and fellowship.

I had a group of 8 9th grade girls - these girls are awesome!! They have such strong faith and really want to live it out! They also are just plain sweet girls. Now, I am a mom to 3 wonderful boys. I love them and love the life we have with them, but it is so nice to have some girl time. These girls are so gracious to let me love them and be a part of their walk in life.

Now, the reason I know that God was with us this weekend and that I so was filled this weekend - is that Satan is working double hard to rob me of my joy! After the first night, we had to move all of us (me and the girls) to another house. Our septic tank is not draining and we are very close to flooding the basement level. So me and girls moved to another house. When I get home today - the problem is growing worse by the moment and we are not allowed to use the bathroom or run any water at all - in fear of flooding the house. We have about 3 other issues going on with the house also - all of them will probably be money involved and to say the least I have a very stressed husband and we are looking at moving into a hotel room.

So............................................... I am trying very hard to tell Satan to get out!!! Wish me luck!

oh, by the way, the dog ran away also.

No comments:

Post a Comment