Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

creation museum




Tuesday we went to the Creation Museum in Kentucky. I must admit that I wasn't too sure what to expect. Would it be interesting? Well, we get there 30 minutes before opening and the parking lot is already full and a line for tickets. We paid for our tickets and bought a few of the extra things - planetarium, etc. We figured if we drove this far to see it - we might as well do it all. We didn't leave till almost 5:00 pm. It was so good. The kids loved it also. It is divided into 6 parts. They call it the 6 "C"'s of creation. Each section was done a little different so you never got bored with the displays. Everything they did and said was backed up with scripture. I can not recommend this enough. I highly recommend that you go when it is warm because their resurrection garden is beautiful. We went through it very quickly - it was very cold.

Can I add the bookstore is to die for. I LOVE books!!! So this was a huge temptation to me. But I did well, I only bought one book for me. I believe I will go on their website and order another one that I put back - but that is great for me!! I think with it being Holy Week - this was a great thing to do. The story of salvation is also put out there. Loved it!!!!!!


I have attached some pictures......




























No comments:

Post a Comment