Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

Since I haven't written in awhile - I thought I would catch you up on me. I am keeping busy with school, sports, co-op, and HESS - my homeschool group. I am counting the days until school is done - I am so ready to have some days to do fun stuff. The boys are begging to climb Sawnee Mountain and I would like to too.
We have also decided that we will be doing a staykation this year. We will have a week to see what Atlanta has to offer. We (or should I say, my husband - but I agree) that we should save some money and just enjoy a week of hopping around town. Aquarium, coke cola museum, braves, and stone mountain. It really should be fun!!
This is my 5th week of working out and I am so proud of myself - if that is ok. I have been to the gym 3 times a week for the 5 weeks. I have no self discipline - so I am very proud of me!! I have lost a little, but I know this is bigger than weight - I really need to just get my body in better shape.
We just bought Timothy a car. It was an old one that my dad was getting rid of - but he is very excited and we look forward to him having his own car and helping us out with all the driving around.
That is about it for now. I will catch you up on more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment