Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One of those days.......

Have you ever had one of those days - many reasons why it could be. Well, I did today. It seemed that at every turn God was changing up things that I thought were so set in stone - that they were the farthest from my mind. Now, I am one of those gals that has a lot on my plate - probably more than I should, but once something seems to fall in place or is in its normal routine - I take it off my plate and move on. Well, today God seemed to keep putting things back on my plate. I must say - it threw me off completely. Now, I or should I say we are back to the drawing board and are having to make decisions again. Do we stay with something or do we leave. Both decisions right now seem very painful. So I guess my prayer today is just the grace to accept things I can not change and the willingness to move on or change things, if that is what God's plan for us is. So I guess I should add patience to the mix. That is something I don't ever have enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment